Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager based in our Atlanta, GA office.
What We’re Looking For
- Quick learner, self-motivated, have the ability to define goals, and prioritize successfully
- Strong understanding of multi-channel outbound and inbound marketing programs
- Great communicator and team player across all revenue, customer experience and leadership functions
- Able to multi-task while working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines
What We Will Expect Of You
- Be the demand generation authority for the SalesLoft marketing team
- Manage the full lifecycle of online and offline demand generation campaigns, including landing page development and conversion rate optimization
- Leverage marketing automation tools to bring scale to demand generation programs
- Develop iterative marketing campaigns and use A/B testing to optimize lead acquisition
- Craft specific messaging for our target segments that drive awareness and helps SalesLoft rise above market noise
- Establish and report on campaign metrics and ROI; communicate goals/results to organization
- Collaborate as needed with the creative team to create compelling content and assets
- Be a process maven as we scale up the volume of campaigns we have in-flight at any one time
- 3+ years demand generation experience in a B2B software or technology company (SaaS business model is a plus)
- 1+ years experience managing promotional channel budgets
Here's why we think you should come work with us
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.