Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a Product Designer.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer who wants to learn more, do more and become more as we create beautiful customer experiences. Great design and sophisticated simplicity is vital to delighting users and driving adoption among our 1000+ customers.
You will design product initiatives while advocating for the end-user in all things relating our core platform; sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and beautiful UI. Do you get excited about solving customer needs? Do you have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials? Great. Come work at SalesLoft!
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of new features and enhancements on our software application.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations.
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and issues relating to other departments.
- Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions.
- Effectively negotiates trade-offs with product management and engineering.
- A strong foundation in user-centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike.
- Ability to plan your work executing against deadlines. Find ways to maximize the efficiency within the development methodology.
- A grasp of popular, lightweight user research practices.
- Previous startup experience is a huge plus.
By 30 days in:
- Become the expert on the market and its problems by interviewing and observing customers and potential customers.
- Identify quick win improvements in the current user experience of the app that improve the day to day lives of users.
- Support the product development team on achievement of goals, working closely with Product Managers and Scrum Masters to prepare designs for development that align with the product vision.
- Learn and understand our development process for feature releases, inter-team communication, and processes. Offer solutions on integrating design into the development process.
By 60 days in:
- Have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including development frameworks, scalability and performance.
- Collaborate with engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and design of product features.
- Active involvement in strategic (the “why”), not just tactical (the “how”) realities of the design decisions you make.
By 90 days in:
- Help with larger design initiatives, the overall visual consistency of the platform, and contribute to ongoing design process improvements that help the organization build beautiful experiences at a fast pace.
- Champion customer feedback and translate into major themes that reflect our customer’s perception of the SalesLoft brand. Offer suggestions on continuous improvements that win our customers hearts.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UI refactorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.