Why You’ll Love SalesLoft
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for a Website Manager based in our Atlanta, GA office.
What We’re Looking For
- Sharp eye for design creation and the ability to implement your compelling ideas.
- Strong understanding of the needs of the user, so that we build websites that connect with our target audience.
- Great communicator and team player across all marketing, sales, and leadership functions.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, have the ability to define goals and prioritize successfully.
- Able to multi-task while working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines.
What We Will Expect Of You
- Utilize the latest industry trends to create engaging websites that adhere to accessibility, usability, and brand guidelines.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and web pages to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Present ideas, drafts, and deliverables to peers and key stakeholders.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity for all digital designs.
- Establish and report on web metrics; communicate goals/results to the organization.
- Collaborate as needed with the marketing team to create compelling content and assets.
- 4+ years (professionally) of designing and building websites and/or web applications.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities.
- Experience with front-end optimization and benchmarking.
Why We Think You Should Come Work with Us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can both learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.