Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world? Talkdesk - a 2016 Forbes Cloud 100 Company - is the world’s leading cloud-based contact center software provider. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We’re looking for a world-class Solutions Consultant (CRM) to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
- Understand the customer’s requirements and establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address those needs.
- Conduct engaging product demos to new customers and existing accounts.
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and engage cross-functionally to ensure customer success.
- Assist in Salesforce.com deployment and/or maintenance projects: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training.
- Assist with the scoping, planning and execution of Salesforce.com deployments or maintenance on an ongoing basis.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts.
- 3+ years of experience in Professional Services, Product Management, Product Development, or similar role in a SaaS business.
- Experience with CRM's.
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology.
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds.
- A love for helping people solve problems.
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Client management experience highly valued.
- Software implementation or coding experience a plus.
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.