GuideSpark Communicate Cloud enables complex organizations to orchestrate unforgettable enterprise communication - addressing employee engagement, productivity and effectiveness – and unleashing the power of people across all functions.
As a Corporate Account Executive at GuideSpark, you will lead and define an emerging market with a platform already leveraged at over 600 world-class companies.
Reports to: Corporate Sales Director
Working as part of our Sales team, you will focus your time nurturing complex account relationships, and identifying and closing new sales opportunities. In this key role, you will work closely with a Sales Development Representative and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure client solutions are successfully scoped and implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source, sell and close new accounts in your assigned region, to companies of between 5,000 and 50,000 employees.
- Effectively establish strong customer relationships at all levels within accounts.
- Leverage professional selling processes and experience to build profitable and predictable territory performance
- Manage, negotiate and execute client contracts
- Work with the Customer Success team to manage all aspects of deal implementation until license activation and service delivery
- Provide the necessary leadership and support the extended team to ensure projects are executed to plan and customer challenges are handled properly
- Ensure effective and timely corrective action of any performance and customer service related issues
- Create and execute territory, account and opportunity plans
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers
- Create accurate and transparent forecasts
- Build and maintain a pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related discipline (MBA and/or sales training courses are definite assets) or equivalent experience
- At least five years of proven experience in professional SaaS solutions sales
- Experience working with C-level/ executive customers
- Experience working with sales technology platforms and tools
Skills and abilities:
- Passion for customers and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work seamlessly with customer(s) and to utilize strategic thinking skills
in order to improve the implementation process
- Technologically savvy and commercially astute
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and travel when required
- Ability to drive problems to solution as part of a complex project with multiple stakeholders
GuideSpark is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer