GuideSpark Communicate Cloud enables complex organizations to orchestrate unforgettable enterprise communication - addressing employee engagement, productivity and effectiveness – and unleashing the power of people across all functions.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at GuideSpark, you will lead and define an emerging market with a platform already leveraged at over 600 world-class companies.
Working as part of our Sales team, you will focus your time strategizing for and nurturing complex account relationships, and identifying and closing new sales opportunities. In this key role, you will work closely with an Enterprise Sales Representative and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure client solutions are successfully scoped and implemented.
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source, sell and close new accounts within core industries, to companies with more than 50,000 employees.
- Establish pervasive and symbiotic customer relationships at all levels within accounts.
- Leverage professional selling and account planning processes and experience to build profitable and predictable performance
- Manage, negotiate and execute complex client contracts and service agreements
- Provide the necessary leadership and support to the extended team to ensure projects are executed to plan and customer challenges are handled properly
- Ensure effective and timely corrective action of any performance and customer service related issues
- Create and execute multi-dimensional account and opportunity plans
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers
- Create accurate and transparent forecasts
- Build and maintain a pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degreein business administration, management or a related discipline (MBA and/or sales training courses are definite assets) or equivalent experience
- At least seven years of proven experiencein enterprise SaaS solutions sales
- Experience working with C-level/ executive customers, and supporting hierarchies
- Experience working with sales technology platforms and tools
Skills and abilities:
- Passion for customers and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work seamlessly with customer(s) and to utilize strategic thinking skills
in order to improve the implementation process
- Technologically savvy and commercially astute
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and travel when required
- Ability to thoughtfully navigate complex accounts, and to drive multiple problems to solutions as part of a complex project with multiple stakeholders
GuideSpark is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer