Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the newest members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Value Engineering Consultant and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Support Talkdesk Enterprise sales professionals by working with our prospective customers to help them understand and realize maximum business value from their investment in Talkdesk solutions.
- Conduct effective discovery at all levels of an organization, building compelling storylines that deliver the why, what, and how of contact center and customer experience transformation, and developing sophisticated financial models to position the ROI of Talkdesk solutions for Executive management.
- Manage the engagement cycle and work directly with customers/prospects to run discovery around their use case and project initiatives to gather the required data and information to build out the executive presentation.
- Work in Excel and PPT to build the financial analyses and presentations for executive audiences to drive alignment and consensus with the customer.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Professional Services resources as necessary to build out the future state recommendations and short, medium and long-term roadmap.
- Manage the pipeline of deals in flight on a quarterly basis, maintain data cleanliness and activity details in Salesforce.com and manage ongoing projects around enablement support, tool enhancements, etc.
- Build complex ROI / TCO models, business process maturity models, benchmarking analyses and story-boarding for C-Level buyers
- Executive Presence and excellent communication skills required – strong public speaking experience and comfort level
- High Proficiency in Excel
- CCaaS Experience, Contact Center Management Experience or CRM software experience
- Strong PowerPoint Skills – ability to display financial data in an easy to consume manner and translate business benefits into appealing slides for executive presentations
- Detail oriented and highly focused on deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with Sales executives
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Travel requirement: up to 40%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.