Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for our first-ever Director of Talent Acquisition, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. This role will drive talent acquisition strategy and manage our team of recruiters ensuring SalesLoft attracts and hires the best in the industry.
- Inspire, grow and nurture a team of engaged recruiting professionals who deliver on the Business hiring needs.
- Articulate, own and lead a comprehensive vision and recruitment strategy to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Work with key business leadership to understand future plans, recruiting implications of these and develop a global strategy to deliver on these plans in a differentiated way.
- Lead with data, analytics and insights to drive operational improvements and ultimately operational excellence to support our rapid growth.
- Influence future analytics and recruiting tools roadmaps and priorities for business teams globally and cross-functionally.
- Define overall team and performance goals across the team.
- Partner with business leaders and HR partners to deliver on the business needs
- Build effective working relationships with functional leaders within and outside of Business and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters.
- Minimum of 7 years recruitment leadership experience, from strategy through to operational execution and experience with managing recruiting managers.
- Proven track record motivating, and managing medium- to large-sized teams
- Experience creating and developing recruiting strategies supported by operational depth
- Experience working and partnering cross-functionally and cross-markets to drive results.
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment.
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and compliance procedures across.
- Experience building diverse teams that can influence decision making.
- Prior work experience in high growth technology and / or SaaS organization
- Experience with enhancing employee engagement culture and Company's image as a great place to work
- Strong operational business acumen, executive presence and adaptive work style
- Proven influencer and consensus builder: demonstrated ability to provide sound advice to Operational Leaders and executive level management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication, and facilitation skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles and be able to establish effective relationships of all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Takes ownership; ability to set a strategy and motivate others to achieve necessary deliverables
- Strong project and process management skills with demonstrated track record of delivering results.
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.