Why You’ll Love SalesLoft
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager based in our Atlanta, GA office.
What We’re Looking For
- A curious, self-starting and creative analytical mind with the ability to turn data into insights
- A true technologist that is passionate about utilizing technology to achieve key objectives and solve challenges
- Effective cross-functional communicator that can collaborate with sales, revenue operations, and customer success
- Able to multi-task while working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines
- Quick learner, self-motivated, have the ability to define goals, and prioritize successfully
What We Will Expect Of You
- Be the point person for reporting and generate data and insights for the team utilizing our existing extensive marketing technology resources
- Own the administration of our marketing tech stack and be a key resource for evaluating future marketing technology investment
- Master the art of the retrospective and proactively analyze campaign response for both prospect and customer marketing efforts
- Have a clean, scientific testing mentality that goes beyond simple A/B message tests
- Be a key resource for developing new marketing programs to support broad integrated campaigns
- Be a friendly, efficient and driven troubleshooter when the going gets tough
- 3+ years in a marketing operations role at a B2B software or technology company (SaaS business model is a plus)
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- 3+ years marketing automation experience (Pardot is a plus)
Here's why we think you should come work with us
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.