Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for a Senior Corporate Sales Recruiter. You will recruit the most talented and qualified people we need to achieve our aggressive goals. Your objective is to create a high-touch, "best in class" candidate experience. This role is integral to our success!
You are an enthusiastic and results-oriented professional with a passion for all things Talent. This is a huge opportunity to develop your career by participating in every phase of the recruitment process, from owning candidate experience to collaborating with hiring managers and leadership in to develop strategic interview procedures.
You have demonstrated your skills with candidate generation, account management (internal hiring managers), and moving candidates through all recruiting stages (candidate generation to interview to offer). As a Corporate Recruiter, you’ll help determine and implement strategy and develop proactive sourcing strategies to ensure an ongoing candidate pipeline.
- First and foremost, you are a Brand Ambassador for SalesLoft!
- Recruit high-quality candidates for our rapidly growing in-house sales and enterprise sales teams
- Spearhead all aspects of the recruitment funnel from sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, offer, and closing.
- Perform extensive internet-based research, data mining, cold calling and other sourcing techniques to build candidate pipelines and profiles.
- Determine new and creative ways to introduce SalesLoft to potential active and passive candidates.
- Leverage social media platforms and online recruiting sources to support the creation of talent pipelines.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and the candidate profiles they need.
- Provide ongoing consultation and guidance to hiring managers as job responsibilities change over time due to business growth and modify recruiting strategies as needed.
- Create and foster relationships with schools to recruit alumni.
- Act as a subject matter expert with hiring managers and internal partners concerning methods to source and recruit diverse candidates.
- At least five years of full life-cycle recruiting in a corporate environment with a minimum of 2-3 years being focused on sales/business development recruiting.
- Experience dealing with high-volume pipelines in demanding recruitment environments.
- High level of integrity and discretion in managing confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and graciously in a fast-paced tech environment and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- ATS experience required; Greenhouse is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Solid analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Engaging interpersonal skills: a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who connects well with others.
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.