We are seeking a savvy HR professional with a product management mindset to own and drive product initiatives that help our customers transform the way they communicate with their employees. You’ll be helping drive product vision of the content-centric applications running on our fast-growing platform, GuideSpark Communicate Cloud; from customer and market research, to roadmap planning, execution and go-to-market activities, you’ll have the opportunity to have a powerful impact on our product and business. The successful candidate is able to develop and leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders inside GuideSpark, is able to make decisions based on business rationale, manage competing priorities, and deliver great products that engage users and delight customers.
- Define the strategy for our content products and collaborate on the vision for evolution of the platform, from research to execution.
- Evaluate and improve current product and its development process
- Serve as the market expert in HR talent management best practices.
- Work with external and internal customers to define and prioritize product requirements.
- Establish and own the continual feedback loop for collecting, analyzing and sharing product and market feedback with the entire GuideSpark team.
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality product, and continuous innovation.
- Make informed decisions on product priorities and manage trade-offs between customer groups.
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings, how they impact customer choices and preferences, and how they should influence the product.
- Ability to research, distill and communicate the customer value proposition across teams.
- Demonstrated track record of successful execution, leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products.
- Cares about frameworks that ensure product has a purpose and applies them consistently across touch points.
- Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions that deliver outsized customer value.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative environment, where User Experience is a competitive advantage.
- Strong balance of business and technical acumen.
- Collaborative, driven, humble, and resourceful.
- 5+ years of HR experience in a complex, high-growth environment
- 2+ years of product management or related experience
- Prior experience with Internet or software development organizations preferred
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas: management/executive coaching; change management; organizational development; recruitment; compensation; employee relations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to embrace and manage change and deal with ambiguity effectively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
GuideSpark is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer