Why You’ll Love SalesLoft
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create the world’s number one sales engagement platform by investing in our ecosystem and the success of our partners. To do this, we’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager based in our Atlanta, GA.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion about SalesLoft and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of developing and maintaining partner/business relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience developing strategic plans which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within SalesLoft and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc..)
What We Will Expect Of You:
- With SalesLoft partners, create and execute detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our joint value proposition to the marketplace
- Own regular communications, monthly webinars, partner community and programs to align partner strategies to SalesLoft strategy
- Work with SalesLoft sales enablement team to design a scalable program that works for partners
- Serve as a partner advocate inside SalesLoft. Evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into SalesLoft
- Assist in the development of joint business cases and ROI models
- Aid in the creation of collateral (case studies, testimonials, etc) pertaining to the success of partnerships and their impact on our customer's’ journey
- Drive adoption of SalesLoft among companies offering software products and services to businesses and business users
- Own relationships with partnership stakeholders by maintaining a routine touch point, keeping parties accountable to agreed upon goals and metrics and to review “success” relative to the partnership
- Serve as a SalesLoft advocate by maintaining subject expertise, industry awareness, and attending and creating events of relevance within the SaaS community
- Provide guidance to product management and engineering on industry trends, customer needs and competitive moves that influence roadmap decisions
- Create and execute on SalesLoft bi-annual partner summits to build advocacy and build the integration partner community
- Own the SalesLoft integration partner management program and be routinely measured on influencer metrics
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS organization
- 1+ years of partner marketing management
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with inspiring and authentic leaders, and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.