We are looking for a talented Product Manager who wants to learn more, do more and become more as we create beautiful customer experiences. We take technical objectives and combine them with insight into user problems we are uniquely suited to solve. The result: well-articulated product concepts, formulated with clear goals and benefits.
But that’s just the beginning. We’re the ones responsible for bringing together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to ensure that our product is useful, delightful, and timely. And we release quality features 5-6 times per day, so our Product Managers love the fast pace, but more importantly, they love our 1,800+ customers.
What will you do?
- Manage a highly collaborative, incredibly talented product delivery team by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements.
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborate with highly creative engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market through market research and client interactions.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for building high-quality software that scales. We want someone who comes at product management with a deep knowledge of building software.
- A deep commitment to engaging and empowering the technologists who build our software.
- 2+ years of experience delivering SaaS products to market.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- Voted #1 Top Midsize Workplace in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Smart, motivated, and supportive team players grow and thrive in the SalesLoft environment.
- You get to work with a group that believes in "Code that sells. People that care."
- You will join North America's 7th fastest growing company according to the Deloitte Fast 500.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with compassionate leadership and smart teammates.
- You will work in an inclusive work environment from leadership to individual contributors.
- You can choose to grow in either technology or management tracks. We have a technology track!
- You have direct one-on-one access to your manager every week. Guaranteed.
- You will work with many amazing developers and have opportunities to learn and teach everyday.
- You will actually get ample opportunities to pair program. We believe in it.
- You'll advance in a high-growth company building a high-traction product. Our ARR doubled last quarter.
- You will get to work on challenging projects using modern technology and ship real code.
- You will unlock more of your potential here than you will anywhere else.