Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's exciting to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e., Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! It is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team was voted the Top Midsize Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Business Operations team.
- Coordinate the overall management of projects in order to respect commitments, respond to internal customer demands and provide better visibility internally.
- Support project team members and leaders in the understanding of good project management practices.
- Build and provide real time project reporting.
- Manage the project management SaaS tool.
- Assist in project management training through the PMO’s Center of Excellence.
- Assist project managers in the documentation of projects in adherence to the PMO standard.
- Help manage and maintain the Organizational Process Assets.
- Assist team in documenting, refining, and rolling out key processes for project deliverables.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the current state of the project.
- Manage the project intake request process and prepare project for PMO review.
- Create, monitor, track, and adjust project timelines based on critical changes.
- Assist in the creation of project documentations (Charter, Work Breakdown Structure, and Project Plan).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a PMO as a coordinator or project manager
- PMP, CAPM or similar Project Management Certification preferred
- Strong proficiency with G Suite. Experience with project management software (Wrike) a plus.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influence skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new PMO process as business needs call for change.
Why work here instead of someone else?
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who care
- You will work with a team of talented engineers and seasoned business professionals who you can both learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining at a high-growth/high-traction inflection point.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.