Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a driven and problem solving Sr Manager - Support Escalations. This role will report to the Sr Director of Support.
The Sr Manager, Escalations is responsible for the building and managing the escalation management process for customer support escalations. This individual will coordinate efforts and resources to solve challenging technical issues with Technical Support, Product, Engineering, Executive Leadership, and other departments for our customer base while providing frequent updates to our executive leadership. This role will solve problems for our customers at a critical moment in the customer journey.
- Build and an escalation management process that accounts for ticket and customer escalations to ensure customer roadblocks for success are cleared while always employing a “Customer First” mentality
- Using people skills, leadership and critical thinking, you will facilitate the effort to solve Customer challenges
- Frequent and polished communication with customers to provide progress update
- Coordinate cross functional teams to solve customer challenges
- Regular updates to senior leadership on progress of escalations
- Track and monitor all escalations including all pertinent metrics to ensure internal and external delivery commitments are met
- Serve as the intake coordinator and owner for all escalations
- Facilitate post-mortem discussions to surface areas of improvement for process, people and/or technology
- Develop effective processes, controls and measurements to drive improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and quality
- Maintain a deep understanding of the SalesLoft platform, including new and upcoming feature releases and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study
- 3+ years of escalation management or related experience
- Experience building an Escalation Management process
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS company
- Experience providing executive level reporting
- Experience leading by influence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the skills to communicate with Sr Leadership both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and lead by influence
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical thinking to resolve issues
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL, SFDC, VOIP
- Ability to deal effectively with changing priorities in a diverse organization
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.