Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. Over the past two years alone, we’ve increased revenue by 800 percent!
At SalesLoft, we live and breathe sales technology. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we’re looking for our first-ever Vice President, Employee Engagement. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. This role will drive company culture and core values forward, impacting people functions that encompass benefits, employee relations, compensation, organizational development, and staff effectiveness.
Culture & Employee Engagement:
- Develop long-term strategies and sponsor key initiatives to promote, achieve and sustain a culture of exceptional employee engagement and overall excellence. Propose innovative approaches and solutions to engage employees and bring excitement and new experiences aligned with company culture and brand
- Track effectiveness of programs leveraging data to continuously evolve the strategy and improve outcomes
- Drive and support planning and execution of Employee Satisfaction survey, including process administration, data analysis and reporting. Develop strategic insights for the Leadership team on the development and execution of company-wide action plans. Provide guidance to improve individual and team effectiveness.
- Drive employee recognition strategies and program enhancements that align with both operational and workforce demands.
- Lead employee communications in developing and maintaining various communication channels to provide compelling content that helps ensure all employees are informed and engaged.
- Partner and work closely with the Learning & Organizational Development team to ensure that training content is being created and delivered to meet the needs of our growing organization
- Review and analyze market, industry best practices, trends, and internal feedback.
- Lead and develop team, providing direction and identifying development, improvement and engagement opportunities that support and encourage high performance and employee serving excellence.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Serve as a strategic partner to ensure that all compensation and benefits programs align with the strategic goals of the agency, comply with legal requirements and support driving a high-performance culture by attracting, rewarding and retaining top talent
- Oversee and coordinate all compensation activities including salary, incentive, and equity programs.
- Build and maintain salary banding & leveling framework across global infrastructure.
- Design and administer employee-level job classification, grading structure, job analysis and evaluation methodology, including market pricing, geographic differentials, Internal equity review and pay mix.
- Consult with and provide direction, guidance and resolution to global Talent team and business leaders on compensation matters.
- Monitor and track global salary costs.
- Participate in competitive compensation benchmarking across markets.
- Direct the salary review, promotion and bonus process globally.
- Advise on escalated or complex packages (new hires, executives, retention).
- Manage off-cycle salary increase, promotion & counter offer requests.
- Liaise with finance to obtain necessary approvals regionally & globally.
- Responsible for driving talent management and performance development initiatives. Manage the processes and programs for high potential talent, performance development, and succession planning to enhance the organization's effectiveness. This individual will partner with the Head of L&D to contribute to the overall Talent agenda.
- Develop a toolkit for managers and employees to support them in the performance development cycle.
Who/What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field required.
- 15 years of relevant HR experience including employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition and internal communications.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in an HR leadership role.
- MBA or Graduate degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience in high growth technology and / or SaaS organization
- Experience with enhancing employee engagement culture and Company's image as a great place to work
- Strong operational business acumen, executive presence and adaptive work style
- Proven influencer and consensus builder: demonstrated ability to provide sound advice and counsel to Operational Leaders and executive level management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication, and facilitation skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles and be able to establish effective relationships of all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Takes ownership; ability to set a strategy and motivate others to achieve necessary deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of HR professionals.
- Strong project and process management skills with demonstrated track record of delivering results.
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing product team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining at a high-growth/high-traction inflection point.
- We have challenging projects using modern technology
- You will grow more than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.