We are looking for an innovative technical product leader with a focus on productivity and sales applications. You will be responsible for a portfolio of several of our other top integration partners. You’ll be setting the strategic direction for the leading application integrations built by Sendoso and evolve Sendoso’s Application Suite. You will partner with our Engineering, User Experience, Product and Marketing teams to communicate and deliver that vision. Making these top integrations great requires a deep understanding of how the applications work and more importantly how customers use them. You’ll also build and drive a strategy to keep these integrations up to date with app enhancements which improve how customers use the integrations.
Experience building integration products is also desired. If you can combine these with a good understanding of the world of Enterprise IT and SaaS, you’d fit right in! Success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand customer and partner requirements, define our overall short and long-term strategy, strategically prioritize what’s most important, and work across the broader Sendoso organization to ensure delivery. In short, we need someone willing to take ownership and get things done.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with Sendoso’s customers, prospects, field teams, and top partner ISVs to understand their requirements, evangelize best practices and define the highest quality application integrations.
• Working with Engineering, the wider PM team and other internal groups (e.g. business development) to define, document and prioritize user stories and use cases to guide engineering development
• Plotting the product strategy and direction for top application integrations and the evolution of the application platform.
• Defining and helping execute the roadmap to deliver on the strategy
• Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy
• Collaborating with product marketing to support creation of messaging and content
• Collaborating with technical sales engineers as the subject matter expert to enable the Sendoso technical sales force
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical projects
• Experience understanding and coordinating requirements across multiple groups and stakeholders
• Strong leadership skills and executive presence
• Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
• Experience with products which directly interface to end-users
• 5+ years of industry experience. 3+ years of product management or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience building integration products
• Experience working and driving geo-distributed teams
• Familiarity with enterprise IT products and IT challenges
• Experience with multi-tenant SaaS services
• Prove you read all the way to the end by being prepared to explain at a high level a salesforce, marketo or highspot integration you’ve once worked on
Who We Are:
Sendoso is a venture funded SaaS company based in San Francisco. Sendoso’s cloud-based direct mail and engagement that gives companies the ability to send direct mail, eGifts, wine, company swag, handwritten notes, welcome kits, and custom gifts. Sendoso automates delivery/fulfillment, simplifies ROI reporting, intelligently suggests recipients, and includes seamless integrations into Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio, SalesLoft, Eloqua, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Pardot, and many others. We offer competitive compensation, including health, dental, and vision benefits. Sendoso team members enjoy perks such as free snacks and monthly outings, unlimited PTO but more importantly, every employee has a vital role in the growth and success of the company.