As a UX Strategist Intern you will be responsible to help provide Product Managers with specific recommendations to improve the usability of Sendoso. The role focuses on conducting analysis that includes Usability Testing, User Analysis, Expert Usability Reviews, Surveys, Card Sorts, Focus Groups and Interviews, and more.
• Meet with product stakeholders, even executives to understand the objectives of each respective study and the corresponding system being tested.
• Work with internal and external parties to recruit usability study participants, including scheduling with participants individually.
• Request email campaigns and work with the team to ensure appropriate participant levels are reached for evaluations.
• Prepare online evaluations prior to testing.
• Facilitate basic usability studies in-person and remotely via online software.
• Work with Developers to gain access to various system environments dependent upon the stage of the usability study, whether that is purely on paper, in a demo environment, in a test environment, or in production.
• Present in various team and larger group settings that allow for open discussion about usability studies, processes, and results.