Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design. We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 450 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles over 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than $90 million in investment and has awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn, Tartu, New York and Prague? If this sounds like your kind of place, keep reading.
How we work:
At Pipedrive, we're organized into small and versatile tribes. Each one of our tribes has one engineering manager, one product lead, one lead product designer, 15 to 20 talented developers, three product managers and three product designers. Each tribe is highly independent of one another and all of them are different in small but important ways: They work on different parts of the product, develop their own microservices, pick parts of their stack, have their own allowance for team events and many, many other things.
When you join Pipedrive, you'll join one of our versatile tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you’ll have the opportunity to join other tribe and continue developing in new roles and with interesting challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Join our DevOPS tooling tribe to make sure our automated code delivery processes/services (build, deploy, test) and test environments run smoothly, are easy to use and provide great feedback and visibility
- Work close to infrastructure, deploying code and troubleshooting issues
We’re looking for someone with these requirements:
- A passion for continuous integration and deployment
- Strong belief that automatization done right solves most problems in the software development processes
- Experience using build and deployment-related toolsets (Jenkins, Docker, etc.) including infrastructure automation (Chef, Ansible or similar)
- An understanding of the various levels of virtualization
- A developer profile, but a preference for working closer to infrastructure
- The ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and to get things done quickly
- Experience in creating visibility in the area of CD/CI
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in an international setting
Would be a plus:
- Interest and contributions to the open source community
- Experience developing and working with microservices
- Basic knowledge of test automation and experience in building automation test suites
- Knowledge of and mitigation strategies for security threats
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Being part of the Lisbon Best New Tech Center (award 2017)
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first