Digital Shadows is a fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
The marketing team is looking for an individual contributor to work as a creative graphic web design and developer. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage the continued design and development of our corporate website
- Create compelling, high quality design collateral to strengthen our brand internally and externally
- Design and code web pages, marketing landing page templates, email templates, and other campaign items
- Help with graphic design tasks including digital graphics, content layout and design, event graphics, and more
- Work closely with our Product Design and Development Team to ensure consistency across the brand
- Wear multiple hats, delivering both high quality graphic designs for a variety of marketing projects and web development for continued site maintenance and improvements
We are open to hiring within our San Francisco, Dallas and London offices. We will consider remote opportunities within the east coast of the U.S. as well.
- Competitive benefits package
- Salary is negotiable on, and commensurate with, experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Fun, lively office environment
- Regular Company events
If you have any questions, please contact us at careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.