Digital Shadows is a fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Germany and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to support our marketing team 20 hours a week. The role will be based in our San Francisco office in the Financial District and will assist in the day-to-day operations of the marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, career driven individual that is ultimately looking to progress into a marketing career. The candidate must be able to learn quickly and to be flexible to assist in a range of activities. This role will report into the Americas Field Marketing Manager in San Francisco, providing experience in a range of territories.
- Support the Business Development and Sales Rep teams covering the Americas (Canada, United States, Latin America)
- Leverage Marketo and Salesforce to support program creation, management and reporting
- Assist with demand generation marketing campaigns including email marketing and direct mail
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager to assist with social media posts and scheduling (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Leverage tools to build up and maintain lead database
- Assist with the organization and preparation of corporate and channel events from large scale conferences to smaller seminars, trade shows and dinners
- Support research and coordination with vendors to order, ship and handle logistics of marketing materials and collateral, including giveaways
- Track budget by creating purchase requests and sending invoices to accounts
- Assist with list uploads and communication after events with BDRs and Sales Reps