GuideSpark Communicate Cloud powers Employee-Centric Enterprises by enabling them to orchestrate unforgettable employee communication experiences - unleashing the power of people across all functions.
As an Account Development Representative at GuideSpark, you will lead and define an emerging market with a platform already leveraged at over 600 world-class companies.
Working as part of our Sales & Marketing team, you will play a key role in leading our engagement efforts in target accounts. You will drive the highest quality and velocity of strategic pipeline development, with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion to create highly relevant sales opportunities for the Account Executives you work with.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to structured territory and vertical planning with Account Executives, to ensure focused and well-targeted account engagement
- Engage in collaborative account planning with Account Executives, focused on companies of between 5,000 and 50,000 employees.
- Drive targeted outreach to C-level and executive stakeholders within focus accounts
- Learn and execute GuideSpark sales process
- Take responsibility for management of inbound lead and pipeline, ensuring that timely and thorough qualification and planning occurs, and that GuideSpark is well-positioned to pursue the highest value opportunities in the most effective way
- Strategize with your team in a fast-moving sales and marketing environment.
- Orchestrate continued discussions with C-level and executive influencers to understand their business needs and to position GuideSpark as a potential value-contributor
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in Salesforce
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into different regions and verticals
- Consistently map actions to stated goals for reporting purposes
- A desire to continue to learn and succeed in B2B software sales.
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 1-3 years sales or related market/business experience
- Knowledge of professional selling methodologies is required
Skills and Abilities:
- Desire to constantly learn and improve.
- Operates with high integrity
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive Spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Strong business acumen