We have an opening for a highly-motivated, results-oriented, enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer. Does this sound like you?
As a Technical Support Engineer, your responsibilities will include an array of duties depending on your skill set:
- Answering product questions
- Performing software upgrades
- Writing product documentation
- Troubleshooting integration issues
- Debugging and reporting software bugs
- Software development
Technical Support Engineer Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience supporting a technology-oriented product/service (SaaS a plus)
- Software development skills (web development a huge plus)
- Computer Science fundamentals (Computer Science, Engineering or related degree preferred, but not required)
- Familiarity working with a LAMP stack
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
Do you want to be part of the future in Mobile? Are you passionate about personal and professional development? If so, let’s talk!
At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for higher education institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees or students in a new, relevant, and real-time way. We harness technology to enhance experiences, deepening the connections between students, employees and their community.
What will you get out of your career at Modo Labs?
- Learn about leading edge Mobile technology, in depth
- Be part of a collaborative and creative team who have strong backgrounds in company growth, strategy and are passionate about what they do
- Make an impact on the future of mobile
- Vacation time
- Full Medical Benefits
Trusted by hundreds of Universities and Companies in over 30 countries, Modo Labs develops and markets an enterprise-scale mobile engagement and communication platform. Regardless of technical skill set, Modo users can quickly create a powerful and sophisticated mobile app experience that connects audiences with essential information when they need it, where they need it.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cambridge, MA