Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Build standardized business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take action based on strategic objectives, forecasts or performance metrics
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent on Salesforce
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; Improve the sales management performance by defining delivery techniques
- Assist with Salesforce administration and project prioritization
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and business intelligence (BI) tools for representatives, managers and company leaders
- Partner with sales representatives and marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
Sales Operations Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert (SME) with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Ability to priorities and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with solid organization and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Previous experience working at Software as a Service (SaaS) company preferred.
Do you want to be part of the future in Mobile? Are you passionate about personal and professional development? If so, let’s talk!
At Modo Labs, we are accelerating the path to a unified and unique mobile strategy for higher education institutions. It is our vision, technology, and drive that sets us apart from others when it comes to engaging employees or students in a new, relevant, and real-time way. We harness technology to enhance experiences, deepening the connections between students, employees and their community.
What will you get out of your career at Modo Labs?
- Learn about leading edge Mobile technology, in depth
- Be part of a collaborative and creative team who have strong backgrounds in company growth, strategy and are passionate about what they do
- Make an impact on the future of mobile
- Vacation time
- Full Medical Benefits
We have an opening for a highly-motivated, results-oriented, enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager. Does this sound like you?
Trusted by hundreds of Universities and Companies in over 30 countries, Modo Labs develops and markets an enterprise-scale mobile engagement and communication platform. Regardless of technical skill set, Modo users can quickly create a powerful and sophisticated mobile app experience that connects audiences with essential information when they need it, where they need it.
Job Type: Full-time
Location (on-site required): Cincinnati, OH
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Salesforce SME 5+ years