SwiftStack, a Gartner-recognized “visionary” and the developer of multi-cloud data storage and management solutions, is expanding its team with a leadership role in Channel Development. SwiftStack software for data-driven applications and workflows empowers enterprises to collapse storage silos, efficiently organize petabytes of unstructured data, and increase the adoption of cloud architectures. SwiftStack is a proven platform, trusted by leaders in their industries for use cases that harness rapidly growing collections of unstructured data, such as AI/ML, analytics, active archive, and data protection.
As SwiftStack’s Channel Development leader in North America, you will drive revenue through strategic channel partners, leveraging major ISV solutions. You will be measured on your ability to build and grow a sustainable and repeatable channel business. As the “face of SwiftStack” for the channel, you will be based in the field (East Coast preferred) and will travel to partner offices and events on a frequent basis.
To excel in this role, you will need to be a strong team player, have the ability to own and drive an initiative from inception to completion, and be passionate about helping SwiftStack’s target audiences and existing customer base “do more with data”.
- Build go-to-market plans with existing channel partners, securing executive commitment and resources from the partner
- Create and execute partner sales plays around high-volume use cases, commonly anchored by a large ISV
- Orchestrate technical processes with partners to design and validate solution architectures
- Customize the company’s sales tools for partner consumption; work with Product and Solution Marketing to create partner-centric tools
- Educate partners on the market opportunity, solution offering, competitive dynamics, and sales motion
- Devise lead generation programs that can be jointly executed with channel partners
- Own the process for connecting SwiftStack Sales teams with their partner counterparts to map accounts and execute sales strategies
- Recruit and enable new channel partners within the target ecosystem
It is fun and energizing to work with innovative technology in industries that are modernizing rapidly. SwiftStack is not a hardware company, does not market “speeds-and-feeds”, and many SwiftStack customer deployments are strategic to their businesses.
You’ll do real, valuable work. We’re a small team, so the work that you do here will be meaningful and have an impact on our customers and on us as a company. We’re looking for big thinkers and self-starters.
You’ll gain even more experience in a fast growing technology area. Multi-cloud storage and data management is an incredibly fast growing area, expected by industry analysts to drive billions of dollars in revenue. It's a great space in which to advance your career, and the skills you'll learn will differentiate you from the crowd.