WHO WE ARE
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a highly successful, growth-oriented Customer Success representative ready to take on well-established accounts in a fast-growing company.
- You have direct experience implementing company-wide strategic initiatives in Organizational Transformation, Culture, Change, and/or Training and Development at Fortune 1000 organizations.
- You have experience going beyond account management toward growing value for customers, and for the sales team. Ideally you would have culture-oriented consulting and/or account management experience and are passionate about partnering with leaders & teams to build thriving and highly productive workplace cultures.
- As a self-driven leader and strategic partner, you will be an integral part of expanding and building a world-class Customer Success operation for our Fortune 1000 clients.
- Support a portfolio of key enterprise clients, with the expectation of understanding client needs, delivering quantitative results, and finding new and bigger opportunities to deliver ongoing value for clients.
- Serve customers as strategic partner and visionary, ensuring they receive maximum value from Avanoo’s platform and services to drive key organizational performance outcomes.
- Move customers through the full lifecycle of onboarding, strategy, program design, technical implementation, metrics and data analysis, critical response, success, referral, and upsell/cross-sell.
- Support key customer interactions, deepen relationships, create urgency, and gather feedback to improve our offerings.
- Use Project Management best practices and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across a multitude of departments and complex workstreams to ensure deliverables are met
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Success team members to support the timely resolution of Customer issues.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and build new systems to grow referral business that drives significant revenue growth.
- Supports building business cases and connecting performance to organizational value and ROI
- Supports upsell/cross-sell/renewal cycle with clients
Establish Customer Success Practices
- Pioneer enterprise Customer Success processes and best practices that can scale for growth.
- Use experience and Subject Matter Expertise to support growth and scalability of Customer Success team
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in affiliated field to: Communication, Organizational Development, Human Resource Development, Business Administration
- 4-7 years experience in consultative/customer-facing roles serving large enterprise accounts.
- 2+ years experience deploying/implementing software solutions/web apps.
- Comfort with designing/managing/upselling large contract deals for multiple accounts.
- Self-driven and enjoys succeeding through ambiguity and change.
- Highly self-aware, emotionally intelligent, and growth-oriented.
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in OD, HR, or L&D a plus.
- Must work effectively both remotely and in office environments (this position is either based in Boulder, Colorado OR remotely in one of our regional hubs - SF, NYC, etc.)
- Salary and stock options commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid time off.
- Copious amounts of laughing and fun with a very close-knit team passionate about helping people unlock their potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.