We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 80,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We’re seeking a Senior Back-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
Node.js, Typescript, Golang and PHP - on Back End;
React.js, Typescript, SaaS - on Front End;
MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Couch DB, Mongo as our preferred Databases
How we work:
In Pipedrive we're organized around small and versatile Tribes. Each one of our Tribes has one Engineering Manager, one Product Lead, one Lead Product Designer, 15 to 20 talented developers, around 3 Product Managers and 3 Product Designers. Each Tribe is highly independent from one another and all of them are a different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things. Here's a front-end example: some of our teams love to use React, some swear by Vue, and others are long, long fans of Backbone.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribe, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than 80M+ in investments, counts with more than 400 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn, Tartu, New York and Prague? Here's what we're looking for:
Who we're looking for:
- Proven software development track record;
- Experience developing Back end software using Node.js or PHP. However, if you have solid experience with other technologies but are willing to use Node.js, then we're ready to talk;
- Proven experience with REST API and message-driven development;
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone, and get things done efficiently;
- Fluent english is a must.
Would be a plus:
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering
- Interest and contributions to the open source community
- Experience developing and working with microservices;
- Experience writing automated tests;
- Knowledge and mitigation strategies of security threats.
What we have to offer:
- Work on a product whose clients love to use;
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more;
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps;
- Monthly flexible benefits package, e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.;
- Yearly training & conferences allowance;
- A competitive base pay.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.