We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 80,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support.
The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “it’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join our support team in Lisbon, Portugal.
What follows is a serious list of requirements and desired skills but the most important thing is that you care. Other things we can talk about. And the benefits package is decent. Great, even.
We’d like the Customer Solutions Expert to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and such.
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation.
- Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration.
- Basic understanding of relational databases. (But again, the most important thing is that you care)
- Ability to interact with other team members in Support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering.
- Fluency in English is a must.
It’s a big plus if the Customer Solutions Expert had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting.
- Experience with sales/CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM.
- Experience with helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.
In exchange we offer:
- A chance to apply your caring skills at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Fun colleagues on 2 continents, 4 time zones and a vibrant company culture.
- Competitive base pay.
- An annual 15-minute motivational talk from our CEO (We're kidding, of course. These don't happen every year).
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.