We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive planning, coordination, and execution of our Digital Marketing strategy across SEO, SEM, Social Media, Re-targeting, Display, and Email. You will manage the Digital Marketing budget, set performance targets, monitor campaign spend, and measure the performance and ROI across all channels. You will work with cross-functional teams’ across Content, Product Marketing, Events, Sales, among others.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic via SEO
- Plan, develop, launch and optimize all paid digital marketing campaigns including SEM, display advertising, paid social among others to drive inbound lead acquisition
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and report on all digital marketing performance
- Dedication to continuous testing and tracking of new ways to get quality leads into both eCommerce and sales funnels.
- Work with key stakeholders and internal departments to define digital marketing strategy and deadlines to ensure goals are met
- Partner with the greater Growth Marketing team to identify new means of growing online acquisition to reach target buyers
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics, provide recommendations for improving and scaling customer acquisition efforts
- Provide performance updates and reporting to business stakeholders
- Manage digital budget and budget pacing
- Own creative process for landing pages and ads through creation and optimization, working with PMM and content to build messaging/imagery that resonate with prospective customers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3 - 5 years experience in direct marketing with experience in B2B industry (SaaS nice to have)
- 3 - 5 years experience in search campaign management with $1M+ annual budgets
- 3+ years experience in SEO
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams, web development and sales
- Budget management experience and marketing analysis (forecasting/ reporting) skills are required
- Experience with marketing automation, business intelligence, and CRM solutions a strong plus
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUE:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, headphones, you name it.
- Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours