Algolia is looking for an experienced professional to take our company strategies to the next level. Business Operations works across every aspect of Algolia to drive and enable our growth. We lead mission-critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and a caring and tenacious teammate, we want to hear from you! This position is based in San Francisco, California and reports to the Head of Business Operations.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop and optimize Algolia’s pricing and packaging strategy across our entire portfolio.
- Identify new packaging and bundling opportunities to deliver greater customer value, revenue, and margin growth.
- Develop pricing policy framework to support product lifecycle.
- Launch and facilitate quantitative pricing & customer research, including conjoint studies, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews.
- Drive the capture of market insights and drivers to inform pricing strategy.
- Execute on complex projects, while building trust-based relationships.
- Establish targets/measure KPIs to track performance and enable continuous improvements.
- Enable ongoing pricing improvement working with Product Management, Sales and Finance, bringing insights for action from pricing KPIs.
- Improve pricing processes, governance, tools, and execution (e.g. pricing decisions for new products and features, cross-functional pricing committee cadence, etc).
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry across strategic planning, pricing, product management / strategy, and/or management consulting.
- Deep value-based packaging and pricing expertise.
- Experience facilitating pricing research including conjoint and other direct pricing studies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop compelling recommendations to cross-functional partners and executives.
- Ability to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- BA/BS degree.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strategy consulting background.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- Experience in a SaaS business.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.