Pinpoint is looking for an experienced sales rep to lead the charge in a dynamic, fast-growth startup. As a Corporate Account Executive you will be selling to the CTO and VPs of Engineering or equivalent senior buyers, managing a territory, and closing new business.
- Be an engaged self-starter, accountable to a consistent sales process
- Know how to sell innovation, build trust, and compress deal cycles
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 60 days
- Identify and close deals in new accounts
- Accurately manage and forecast pipeline with consistent delivery of quota
- Use a solution and value selling approach (e.g. Challenger Sale)
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to success
- Help optimize our approach to sales development
- Four-year's bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of proven successful sales experience exceeding quota in B2B SaaS sales building strong customer relationships.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Effective in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener with strong communication skills
- Articulate with analytic concepts, capable of delivering product demos that speak to the benefits of Pinpoint
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Experience with the Consultative Challenger sales approach is preferred
- Understanding of software development and the ecosystem a big plus
If this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. We believe the collective sum of our individual differences, point-of-view, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, background and talent are what helps us achieve our vision.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pinpoint conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pinpoint participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.