We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 80,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
The technologies we use:
Mostly Node.js, Typescript, some PHP and little bit of Golang - on Back End
Mostly React.js, some Backbone.js - on Front End
MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack, Couch DB, Mongo, Rabbit, Kafka
How we work:
Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
You can check out a short video
about how we work in Tribes.
Each Tribe is highly independent of each other and all of them are different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribe, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than $90 million in investments, counts with more than 500 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in Tallinn, London, Lisbon, Tartu, New York and Prague? Sounds interesting? Here's what we're looking for.
What you'll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available and scalable
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done
- Ability to step up & run technical initiatives between multiple tribes
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with multi-DC cloud-based services
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing global startup and Estonia's next big success story
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A place in our brand new Tallinn office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.