Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No. 1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a key member of the Sales Operations & Strategy team, reviewing and processing sales contracts, closing out business opportunities in the company’s CRM, ensuring compliance with order guidelines and company procedures, and ensuring new customers are quickly and efficiently transitioned to our on-boarding teams. You’ll develop a key understanding of how SaaS deals are structured, from the transactional to incredibly complex. You’ll be responsible for ensuring those deals are accurately reflected in our subscription management and revenue recognition systems.
- Work on day to day order management processes. From approving and creating opportunities and working with sales leaders to approve discounts to placing orders and reflecting them in all business systems.
- Define process and strategy for improving order management at scale.
- Improve transparency to end users on the status of deal closure and crediting.
- Perform analysis of the type of orders, quantity of orders, and discounting.
- Work cross functionally to develop new tools and/or processes to increase the field’s productivity and communication.
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Communications, Economics or equivalent degree and meaningful experience in business/sales operations or an equivalent function
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, required
- Demonstrated ability to learn and rapidly develop proficiency with new systems and methods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRM
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Award winning product: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, catered meals, team outings, and more!