Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
This is a sales operations role, so you’ll definitely be working through large data-sets and developing easy to digest, actionable insights for sales and executive leadership. You’ll also be designing and developing analysis of sales performance, identifying strengths and weaknesses in the business, and suggesting and driving improvements.
What’s different about this operations role is the ability to take a leading role in shaping the direction of a fast-growing, SaaS startup--across sales, of course; but also finance, sales compensation, marketing, and customer success as well. You’ll play a key role in defining product requirements and evolving Copper’s business systems to support our rapidly growing business.
From driving the business to new highs to building out Copper’s business infrastructure, you’ll be working at all levels of the organization.
What you'll have:
- Positive and inquisitive “can do” attitude
- 2-4+ years experience in sales strategy/operations, sales compensation administration, or an equivalent field
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/quantitative field or business. MBA a plus.
- Experience working in a SaaS company or a strong understanding of key drivers of SaaS businesses
- Management Consulting or Investment Banking experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint / G Suite
- Experience with crm products, Xactly, Tableau and/or other analytical software, SQL a strong plus
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for crms
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- On a roll: In the last year our crm has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a difference
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more