Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
You'll be single-handedly managing a large inbound pipeline of new business prospects and sales opportunities, primarily focused on Europe and Latin America. As a result, you’re workday will start and end early to better coincidence with customer and prospect business hours.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English, French, and Spanish and bring a proven track record of sales achievement, ideally in the software/SaaS space.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Become a Copper product expert so you can determine how to best help customers via discovery calls, demonstrations and other client calls and communication
- Respond to a high volume of inbound lead inquiries and build a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer: understand their needs and make them heroes
- Track all lead and opportunity details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM
What you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Language fluency in English and French required, Spanish a strong plus.
- 1+ years of full cycle sales experience or 2 years experience in Sales Development; software/SaaS experience preferred; experience selling in European and Latin American cultures
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Ability to thrive in a face paced environment; you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Willingness to work non-standard business hours to better cover prospect and customer normal working hours.
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for crms
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- On a roll: In the last year our crm has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a difference
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more