About the Role: As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you are responsible for managing the technical relationship between LiftIgniter and their most important and strategic customers and prospects. As a liaison between clients and our engineers, you flawlessly lead pre-sales technical scoping, implementation strategy and ongoing personalization deployments. From demonstrating our tools and services to monitoring performance and debugging/troubleshooting product and/or customer code, you address media and e-commerce publishers’ needs and communicate those needs cross-functionality between Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success. You have the ability to listen to and communicate customer needs at varying levels of sophistication, a solid understanding of the product and how it can address customer needs, and the technical chops to spearhead a successful customer deployment. You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Evaluate customer technology needs and generate pre-sales demonstrations for important and strategic prospects while communicating consistent and cohesive messaging.
- Onboard strategic customers and deploy initial implementation strategy.
- Monitor and ensure prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges anywhere in the customer lifecycle.
- Regularly review customer performance with Account Management, and recognize ongoing customer feedback to consolidate and advocate new product features.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to Engineering.
- Provide technical guidance and documentation/training on customer requests
- Identify and improve upon various internal processes for existing and new opportunities.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field and at least 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills: ability to listen to the customer and adjust communication real-time
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving track record
- Passion for helping customers succeed
- Experience working in SaaS-based businesses, either in Technical Support/Technical Account Management, or Sales Engineering roles
- Experience working with Media Publishers and eCommerce companies
- Experience working on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure is strongly preferred
- Strong interest in Machine Learning technologies
Why you’ll love working at LiftIgniter:
- We are passionate about driving ROI for our customers
- We are an exciting, fast-paced environment that uses cutting edge technology
- We are at the forefront of the machine-learning space, with a product that truly works to improve customer KPIs
- We believe in protecting the privacy of the end consumer, by only employing first-party data
- We are open to new ideas, trying new things, and creative thinking
- We offer free lunch, competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
About LiftIgniter: LiftIgniter helps customers use real-time machine learning recommendations on their websites (browser and mobile), on sections like “Recommended for you” or “You might like." Our customers are e-commerce, media, and B2B customers who work with LiftIgniter to show a personalized set of recommendations to their consumers, optimized to meet the business objectives of our customers. Because we believe personalization is more effective if based on what the consumer is doing right then, in addition to contextual relevance, and because we don't rely heavily on who the user is or complicated 3rd party integrations, the product recommendations or content recommendations are primarily personalized on the actions of the end user, collected through our platform through a very easy integration using 1st party data. Retail companies, such as SportsDirect and Tradesy, leverage our platform to personalize recommendations, optimizing for conversion rate. Media companies, such as the Telegraph and Apartment Therapy, work with us to drive subscriptions and to drive recirculation. Many of our customers use the same tool to personalize email recommendations, and even personalize the subject lines.