We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
As a software engineer, you will join our ‘Core team’ which is responsible for Pipedrive’s core services and develops libraries used by Pipedrive’s engineering staff. Currently, we are responsible for introducing Golang stack into Pipedrive.
Some of the Core team’s projects include:
- Public request proxy with authentication, service discovery, routing, caching and rate-limiting logic
- Pipedrive Node.js, PHP and Golang general libraries (service discovery, db, logging, etc.)
- Combinations of services that transfer customer data from one data center to another
- Introducing modern architectural solutions: sidecar, composite API, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the architecture of Pipedrive’s core services
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Rebuild and unify existing general libraries as well as introduce new ones
- Experiment with new technologies
- Be on-duty for Pipedrive’s critical services
We’re looking for someone with:
- Golang knowledge is a great plus
- A proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with HTTP and UDP requests
- A good understanding of SQL and database systems
- The ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting experience
- The ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- A proven understanding of OOP
- Knowledge of software development best practices
- Great refactoring skills
- An energetic vibe and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills as we work intensely with other teams
What we offer:
- Lots of room for career development
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A place in our brand new Tallinn office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.