We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
All our products, services and integrations produce a mountain of data, which we want to use to make better software. To do this, we need to collect relevant data, organize it into a data warehouse and make it available for analysis. In short, we need to manage our big data systems.
What you'll do:
- Develop software to automate management and monitoring of our big data tools including Terraform, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Redshift and many others
- Design and build efficient platform and frameworks that are used by other technical people (like data engineers and data scientists) in their daily work
- Implement integrations with new data sources
- Mentor our internal users on ways how to get most out of the data processing platform
- Ensure that our solution can scale to billions of data records and hundreds of terabytes of data
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excitement about the latest big data technologies and eagerness to integrate those in the cloud (AWS) to solve real business scenarios
- A good grasp of several programming languages and experience writing real-world applications
- Knowledge of Python, or willingness to learn it
- A good handle on SQL and ability to find your way in the relational databases
- Nonstop attention to detail
- Ability to work with international teams and feel comfortable with agile development
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- An international team with offices in Estonia, US, UK, Portugal, and the Czech Republic
- Flexible work style and schedule
- A place in our new Tallinn office (one of the coolest offices in all of Estonia!)
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.