We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We’re seeking a Jr. Data Engineer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Building new data models and optimize existing queries to support self-serve reporting needs of business owners within the revenue organization;
- Resolve daily in-house data pull and analysis requests within the revenue organization that address timely day-to-day revenue related questions;
- Recommend standard/common queries available to analysts that address recurring inquiries of the business, so-as-to avoid redundancy and reinventing recurring asks;
- Help to build front office checks and controls to assure data quality and integrity within the revenue organization;
- Act as a liaison between the business owners and data engineers to translate business needs/question into actionable and accurate data that address those specific needs and questions;
- Clean-out existing inventory of queries/workbooks to solve for repurposing or disposing of anything that isn’t relevant/useful anymore. Assure clean and actionable inventory or queries/workbooks going forward;
Who were looking for:
- High level of general intellectual curiosity. Asks many questions;
- You are passionate about data, and curious about its inheritance and efficient processing;
- At least one year of experience working with relational databases;
- Can work remotely with international teams with ease (via IM and calls) and feel comfortable with agile development;
- Excellent at evaluating large data sets and identify patterns and opportunities for optimization;
- Excellent communication skills. Can clearly articulate why the solution being proposed appropriately addresses the questions at hand;
- Excellent teamwork skills. Will proactively collaborate and provide relevant recommendations;
- Experience with some data visualization tools like Tableau or QlikView is a plus;
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in relevant field required (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, etc);
What we have to offer:
- Work on a product whose clients love to use;
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more;
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps;
- Monthly flexible benefits package, e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.;
- Yearly training & conferences allowance;
- A competitive base pay.