We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Our product design team steers the future of Pipedrive and has a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that range from sociology, web development and graphic design to haute couture modeling, open sea sailing and latrine building. We use modern design methods like design sprints and Jobs To Be Done while also designing bots and playing around with machine learning techniques. Our three main specialties are user experience design, user interface design, and research, all of which are unified under the product design umbrella.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Manage a small team of designers, supporting them in their workloads
- Take deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their struggles, needs, and motivations
- Work with other parts of the business to help achieve project goals (engineering, product management, etc.)
- Assist in the creation and evolution of our Design System
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes and specifications as needed
- Ensure design consistency across all platforms and products
- Collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Pipedrive’s design language
- Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5 + years of work experience in product design
- Experience in team leadership
- Passion for user-centric design
- Keen attention to detail, analytical reasoning, systems and critical thinking
- A team-oriented personality
- Positive attitude and sense of humour
- Experience in designing across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile)
- Experience in some of the following (the more the merrier): interaction design, user research, usability testing, visual design, information design, interactive prototyping, animation design, designing for multi-touch, and accessibility
- Not strictly required but a plus: relevant university degree inhuman-computer interaction, interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, or software engineering
- Also a plus: sales experience at any level. We make a tool for salespeople, so it helps if you've ever been exposed to the world of sales.
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you