We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
As a lead product manager, you will focus on the revenue area of our business and the internal applications needed to support our web publishing, translation, on-boarding, lead generation, email, and messaging tools. You will also mentor other product managers while prioritizing and managing projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need the skills to deliver technical requirements, plan projects and work closely with a diverse team of business stakeholders, project managers and software engineers to improve our business processes. You will develop and deliver solutions to help grow our business. In this role, you will support our product marketing, customer marketing, acquisition, public relations, international, sales, finance, and web teams.
What you’ll do:
- Constantly communicate with business stakeholders, analysts, project managers, business operations managers and software developers to scope, prioritize and pitch projects
- Plan roadmaps
- Investigate and research new ideas and solutions
- Contribute to the prioritization of web development activities to help grow web KPIs, make good development decisions and ensure the best possible user experience
- Understand web visitor needs and help to craft user experiences and use cases to meet those needs
- Create technical briefs clearly explaining the problems we are trying to solve
- Analyze and report on team deliveries
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a product manager with a successful track record
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in website performance and optimization including A/B testing
- The capability to lead without formal authority
- The ability to take complex problems and make them easy to understand
- Experience leading people and/or setting up work processes between teams
- Experience communicating with remote offices and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level understanding of software development technologies
- Experience with digital marketing and SEO is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you