We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a trainee to join our Recruitment and Selection team to accompany human resources professionals and assist in the various daily tasks of the Department, providing support in specific processes such as recruitment, hiring, onboarding, reporting, and other Administrative tasks.
What you will do
- Assist in all the stages of the recruitment and selection process;
- Understanding all the recruitment lifecycle and proactively giving suggestions for its improvement;
- Screening Resumes;
- Scheduling and performing interviews for all the departments (Software Development, Product, Sales, Support, Human Resources, Office, Finance, etc.);
- Making the bridge with all the hiring managers and advise them when needed;
- Focus on the HR best practices in order to guarantee the best candidate experience possible to our candidates;
- Handle both external and internal recruitment processes;
- Assist in on-boarding process for new employees, namely in the collection of information and preparation of employee’s processes;
- Answer any questions employee’s questions regarding HR processes;
- Support with the treatment and management of employee information in order to comply with the RGPD;
- Assist in organizing events if necessary;
- Help with various projects.
- Good knowledge of HR processes and notions of labor law;
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel);
- Detail oriented;
- Analytical capacity;
- Ability to express him/herself in an efficient manner, both orally and in writing.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources management, management, psychology of organizations or similar (mandatory);
- Strong work ethic and team spirit;
- Flexible and able to manage tasks efficiently;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great writing ability and capability to interpret different documentation;
- Fluent in English, with good ability to express himself orally and in writing.
What we Offer:
- Professional internship program with the huge possibility of staying and work at Pipedrive,
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more;
- A structured and transparent working environment with goals;
- An opportunity to learn and to develop your expertise in the Recruitment area;
- Loads of fun and an amazing culture