We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
As a product, Pipedrive is designed to make salespeople and sales managers successful. We have a strong product vision and are committed to executing it. We have a kickass team with the expertise to help us take on this challenge, and as a product manager, you’ll play an important role in directing this journey.
Your focus as a senior product manager will be solving the problems of sales teams. You will be focusing on customer experience. You’ll pitch a problem, recruit a team internally and run projects that develop the product to solve the problem. Although you’ll have plenty of responsibility and freedom in this role, you will also collaborate with research, design, engineering, marketing and customer support teams. Your objective will be to ensure that solutions realize our product vision and have a positive impact on company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on customer experience while taking into account the needs of different professionals in sales-related roles
- Help other product managers, designers and developers follow best practices when creating new features by building frameworks
- Constantly talk with customers to discover their problems and needs
- Investigate problems together with research and design teams
- Own and drive forward your vision for your focus area
- Deliver tested and validated solutions together with developers and designers
- Set and monitor key success metrics for your focus area
- Work with our product marketing team to design and deliver communication plans for your solutions
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a product manager or in another similar position
- Experience working on projects where the core focus is on good customer experience and design
- Experience working with personas
- The capability to lead without formal authority
- The ability to take complex problems, make them easy to understand and tackle them piece by piece
- A curious mind and the courage to take risks
- Experience leading people and/or setting up work processes between teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level understanding of software development technologies
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you