We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles over 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than $90 million in investment and has awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn, Tartu, New York and Prague? If this sounds like your kind of place, keep reading.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
How we work:
At Pipedrive, we're organized into small and versatile tribes. Each one of our tribes has one engineering manager, one product lead, one lead product designer, 15 to 20 talented developers, three product managers and three product designers. Each tribe is highly independent of one another and all of them are different in small but important ways: They work on different parts of the product, develop their own microservices, pick parts of their stack, have their own allowance for team events and many, many other things.
When you join Pipedrive, you'll join one of our versatile tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you’ll have the opportunity to join other tribe and continue developing in new roles and with interesting challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Join our DevOPS tooling tribe to make sure our automated code delivery processes/services (build, deploy, test) and test environments run smoothly, are easy to use and provide great feedback and visibility;
- Work close to infrastructure, deploying code and troubleshooting issues.
We’re looking for someone with these requirements:
- A passion for continuous integration and deployment;
- Strong belief that automatization done right solves most problems in the software development processes;
- Experience using build and deployment-related toolsets (Jenkins, Docker, etc.) including infrastructure automation (Chef, Ansible or similar);
- An understanding of the various levels of virtualization;
- A developer profile, but a preference for working closer to infrastructure;
- The ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and to get things done quickly;
- Experience in creating visibility in the area of CD/CI;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in an international setting.
Would be a plus:
- Interest and contributions to the open source community
- Experience developing and working with microservices
- Basic knowledge of test automation and experience in building automation test suites
- Knowledge of and mitigation strategies for security threats
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Being part of the Lisbon Best New Tech Center (award 2017)
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.