We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
At Pipedrive, you’ll get to learn from and share knowledge with the best developers around by working, pairing, swearing and sweating together. On top of this, you’ll get to keep yourself at the forefront of development trends by visiting conferences, participating in internal training, knowledge sharing events and brown bags. Mobile is quickly becoming the preferred method to communicate and compute, and our users are no different. Pipedrive is on a mission to make sales management on the go as easy as it is behind the desk. We look for no less than a five-star rating from our customers.
What we do:
- Manage the full app lifecycle from ideas to release
- Strive for great user experience
- Let engineers drive both technical and product solutions
- Love Swift but still have code in Objective-C to maintain
- Check out new tools like React Native
You can expect:
- One of the coolest offices in Estonia
- Competitive base pay
- A chance to be a part of the next success story out of Estonia
- No corporate BS
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 80,000+ companies worldwide
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
Who you are:
- You're passionate about iOS development, and you're curious about other technologies.
- You know Swift and Objective-C.
- You get stuff done, whether it is through writing code, getting others to assist you or talking to other teams to make it happen.
- You value people over machines, working product over the pretty code and effective solutions over workarounds.
- You learn what's happening in the field and keep yourself up to date.
- You enjoy great user experience and you want to build a product that people love to use.
- You love quality apps, and you strive to deliver features without defects by writing tests and being confident in your solutions.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.