We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Our product design teams steer the future of Pipedrive and have a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that span from sociology, web development and graphic design to haute couture modelling, open sea sailing, and building latrines.
As part of the platform design team, you'll work on the central features and functionality of the Pipedrive experience by building the foundations of everything Pipedrive does. You'll partner with other designers and product team members to improve the design system, help our teams operate better and empower salespeople around the planet to improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
What you'll do:
- Help define the UX strategy and workflow for Pipedrive
- Work with product managers and developers to define and refine the scope of individual products
- Present designs and gather feedback from leadership and key stakeholders
- Work with our research team to help define actionable insights
- Own and maintain the product “master map”
- Help mentor and coach designers who are working in the UX phase of projects
- Establish and promote design and style guidelines, best practices, and standards across the design team and other departments
- Develop, produce, and iterate information architecture diagrams, user stories and flows, wireframes, and prototypes for multi platform experiences
We’re looking for someone with:
- A track record of implementing UX methodologies on live projects
- Experience working on rolling, constantly evolving products
- An understanding of best practices for designing responsive and mobile experiences across multiple devices on iOS and Android
- Knowledge of Sketch, Marvel, Principle and Overflow
- The ability to lead workshops and idea generation meetings
- Experience implementing UX at a program level
- Knowledge of management tools like Confluence, Jira or Abstract is a plus
- Any knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- A place in our new Tallinn office
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.