- World’s first Sending Platform[™]
- Source, Store, Ship and Track anything you ever need to send.
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
- Fact # 1: Corporate Gifting is a $125B market.
- Fact # 2: No one reads marketing emails any more. Online ads are becoming increasingly ineffective and cost-prohibitive.
- Fact # 3: In the world of “mega-phone marketing”, direct mail is the most effective channel.
Sendoso helps personalize at scale. We source, warehouse, and manage company swag, customer gifts, eGifts, printed collateral, and provide instant access to send -- all with a click of a button. That means massively scalable data pipelines, platform intelligence using ML/AI, robust integrations, third-party logistics and workflow automation. With customers like AWS, Google, Capital One, Nasdaq and many many more, we have clear product-market fit. And are growing rapidly. Our ambition doesn't stop there. We are building a platform to source, store, ship and track literally anything you ever need to send.
Create Massive Impact
- you will have massive impact
- you will build product features customers will love
- you will work with our core platform team
Job Description (Senior User Researcher)
We’re looking for a passionate User Researcher to be the first researcher, set the standard and foundation for research at Sendoso. You’ll work closely with design and product, helping them ask the right questions, bringing them along for discovery and helping them gain actionable insights. You’re well versed and passionate about user research from generative to fast paced concept testing and validation. You will propose, scope, plan, lead, conduct and communicate tactical and strategic findings. While you have a deep foundation in research best practices you are open to experimentation, to get to a customer’s needs.
You also understand the value of democratizing research and empowering a customer insight hungry org with the tools they need to deliver a best in class experience. You work with minimal direction and have the capacity to support multiple efforts and deliver actionable results.
- Work with Head of Design, product designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to define research priorities based on company goals & estimated impact
- Design and execute a variety of high-profile research studies, including discovery studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, as needed
- Develop strategic research roadmap to identify and answer the most critical questions about our customers
- Coach Product Designers and Product Managers to hone their findings into meaningful themes, turning them into actionable insights
- Choose research methods and processes that lead to sound decision-making in fast-paced and scrappy startup environment, including blending & interpreting information across a mix of available data sources, and helping to collect more data where we need it
- Communicate, promote, and spread research results with approaches that influence teams and impact product decisions
Sounds like you
- 5+ years of experience in user research related to software and digital experiences
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Design Research, Cognitive Science, Psychology, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Independent, proactive problem-solver who can adapt to changing priorities while staying in sync with multiple stakeholders across multiple projects at once
- Experience with recruiting participants for research studies and research operations.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A user-centered perspective and approach to research and design
- Experience with video editing, software/product development process, statistics, remote testing tools (UserTesting.com, Validately, etc), a plus
- Practical experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, techniques for synthesis, and testing tools
- Demonstrated ability to make smart decisions about how and when to apply research methods based on solid understanding of their benefits and tradeoffs
- Self-aware and polished communicator who can collaborate effectively with peers, participants, and team leads
- Experience building or supporting the adoption of User Research across a department or Organization