Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is based in San Francisco and building a “Segment of One Marketing Automation” solution used by consumer marketers. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel. The company is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs).
Blueshift's SaaS platform is used by marketers at leading brands such as Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, PayPal among others. The company is backed by top-tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners.
Software Engineer - Infrastructure
As an infrastructure software engineer, you will help build real-time systems & automation that scale to millions of users, and own/build key pieces of our technology.
- Build large scale and low latency distributed systems scaling to billions of actions
- Analyze high volume of data to make data-driven decisions
- Design algorithms for real-time targeting and optimizations
- Automate systems to self-adapt to platform usages
- Proven experience with micro-services or container services: docker, AWS ECS, etc.
- Experience working with popular dev automation tools, such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet, etc.
- Experience working with real-time & distributed systems, and a basic understanding of ACID, and CAP.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Ability to build systems that can handle tens of thousands of requests per second at low latency.
- Working experience with SQL databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Experience with NoSQL systems such as Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hbase, REDIS a plus.
- Curiosity and passion for algorithm design.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.