Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing SaaS Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, USA and founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs).
Blueshift's SaaS platform is used by marketers at leading brands such as Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, PayPal among others. The company is backed by top tier Silicon Valley VC firms like Softbank, Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and has been recognized by leading SaaS analyst firm Gartner as 'Cool Vendor in AI Marketing for 2018'. Blueshift has won multiple awards including TiE top 50 start-ups for it's innovation, culture and growth.
Senior Software Engineer
As a software engineer, you will help build algorithms & real-time systems that scale to millions of users, and own/build key pieces of our technology.
- Build large scale and low latency distributed systems scaling to billions of actions
- Analyzing high volume of data to make data driven decisions
- Design algorithms for real-time targeting and optimization
- Proven experience with web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Golang & micro-services
- Experience working with real-time & distributed systems a plus.
- Solid understand of Computer Science concepts including data structures, OOO design, and concurrency
- Working experience with SQL databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with NoSQL systems such as Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hbase, REDIS a plus.
- Must be extremely detail orientated
- Curiosity and passion for algorithm design
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- Competitive salary & equity
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity.
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration.
- Work with founders and executives closely and participate in all aspects of company building
- Early stage opportunity in a massive sized market with proven traction and growing rapidly
Awards & Recognition
Blueshift has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing
- Stevie Award for most innovative company
- TiE 50 award for Startup of the year
- Patented AI technology
- Cutting edge customers include BBC, Udacity, IAC, Paypal and more.