Blueshift is a venture funded startup based in San Francisco, building a AI-powered Segment-of-One marketing automation solution used by consumer marketers. Blueshift puts marketers in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across multiple channels including email, mobile push notifications & Facebook. The company’s founders are repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs). Blueshift is backed by top tier VC firms (Storm Ventures, NEA & Nexus Venture Partners).
Awards & Recognition
Blueshift has received numerous awards and recognition, including:
- Gartner Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing
- Stevie Award for most innovative company
- Patented AI technology
- Cutting edge customers include BBC, Udacity, IAC and more.
As a Product Security Engineer, you will be required to understand Blueshift product architecture and operating cloud environment towards building secure solutions.
- Be the reference engineer for all product security matters to lead security review of system and component architectures
- Identify best of breed and up to date market solutions that fit into the Blueshift operating environment and work with team to finalize the solutions
- Keep an eye on regular security updates from the open source components and plan to timely update those fixes with proper testing and guiding test automation
- Develop frameworks to support audits and report metrics of ongoing activities and security incidents
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- At least one year of programming and scripting experience in any of the above languages
- Experience working in cloud environments with particular focus on AWS Security
- Experience working with distributed systems and automating all ongoing efforts with scripting
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Security review of REST driven APIs to build modular, extensible and robust applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- High energy, a passion for high quality software and ability to work with small and large teams
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience working with scalable, real-time systems a plus
- Experience with integrating, testing and deploying fixes to cloud based micro-services
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Health benefits - 100% premiums paid on medical, dental & vision plans with PPO and HMO plans.
- Teladoc for video/phone consultation with doctors.
- Unlimited vacation. Friendly work from home policy.
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement
- Daily catered lunches and well-stocked snack pantry
- Employee discount program & perks with Fond
- Work with founders/leaders directly in an environment that thrives on employee entrepreneurship.
- We process visa transfers including H1B, TN & Green cards